Friday, July 1, 2011

Rich + Focused = Bursting

I desire to live a rich and focused life.  Not scattered.  Not diverse. Not wide. Not perfect. Focused. Rich. And in case you wondered, I'm not taking about cash, though I wouldn't mind some of that.  I want my life to be bursting with...well, life!

Living in a big city can be distracting. There are things to see and do all around. You meet people with wide and varied goals. You start wanting to do it all!  Personally, I start to wonder if what I'm doing is enough.  Am I changing the world?  Am I being all I can be?  BRAIN OVERLOAD!

Bursting with life. Rich and focused. To me, that means music, books, friends and Martha Stewart related activities. This might move and change with time. For now I'm focusing on the things I'm good at and the things that make me happy.  So watch out. I might burst at any given moment.


What words describe your desires for your life? Are you bursting with anything? That sounded weird, but you know what I mean.
For further inspiration, read this blog and the follow up piece.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are currently allowed, but please show the courtesy to sign your name.