Friday, April 15, 2011

This much I know is true

LOUD.  That is what my head has been lately. But this I know. God loves me. No matter what I discover isn't true, I know He is always there. Always.

One of the silliest of ways that's been show lately is in a photograph that came out pretty much perfect in a situation where the chances were pretty slim. I saw the Newsboys in concert recently and I bought a meet & greet ticket. I only spoke to 2 of the 4 guys, and babbled like a fool for the most part. But the pic came out amazing. I'm happy with my own smile. My "good side" is toward the camera. All of the guys have eye contact with the camera. I didn't get stuck with my arms around two of them causing me to look armless, yet Tait moved right in to keep the group dynamic. I chose something to wear that mimicked the monochromatic look, as well as Jody's v-neck. And before you say he's not smiling, that's just Jody. That tiny smirk IS a smile. The lighting is good. The background is nice. Oh, and though it was WAY overheated in that room, I'm just pink, not as bright red as I felt. Anyway, as silly as it is, I love this pic. And it reminds me that I am loved, in the middle of all the LOUD in my head.


James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are currently allowed, but please show the courtesy to sign your name.