Sunday, September 18, 2011

Super Fast

This isn't a proper blog, but just a super fast update. Forgive me!

The swing dance lessons?  They rock! So much fun the first night. I can't wait to go again. If you're local, friends and I are going out swing dancing this coming Saturday. Come!

Autumn? Came with a vengeance! Temps dropped like crazy the last few days and I'm sitting here with socks on and hugging a cup of hot tea since I'm sort of freezing to death. Dramatic, yes, but I'm from Florida and I'm not sure I'll ever cease freaking out the first time the temp dips below 70 each year. Thankfully we get some more warm in a few days before I have to hunker down for real.

Pumpkins? Really, that last post didn't actually talk about pumpkins at all. It was a deceptive title. But I did buy pumpkin butter this past week, so that should count for something.

I have more stuff bumping around in my brain to share with you, so be on the lookout for some real posts coming soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And because bulleted lists are my favorite, here are the ways to know when a new blog is published:

  • Subscribe with an RSS reader.  Look for the button over there  ---^
  • Subscribe by email.  Also over there ---^
  • Follow my twitter account.  Over...well, you get the idea.
  • The blog has it's own Facebook page. "Like" it and get all the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are currently allowed, but please show the courtesy to sign your name.