Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In love

If you can, play this song while you read this blog.



Have you ever had a friend comment on a gift you received, asked what the occasion was, and replied with "He loves me" probably accompanied by a big cheesy grin? Maybe it wasn't a gift, but an act of service you received. Either way, the idea is you're brimmed over with warm fuzzies because someone did something nice for you JUST BECAUSE THEY LOVE YOU.

Lately, I've been feeling rather mushy because I've been getting little love gifts. I've felt like singing and dancing and have walked around with a cheesy grin from time to time. Know why? Because He loves me!

I know God's love is constant and unchanging, but lately it's been a fun time of walking on sunshine,oh oh!
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are currently allowed, but please show the courtesy to sign your name.