Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Deck the Halls!

I am typically very adamant that Christmas not start before Thanksgiving. This year though, I've been feeling like throwing caution to the wind and embracing Christmas early.  I'm actually putting my tree up tomorrow!

This is partially to blame on all the amazing new Christmas music that had been released this year! Of particular interest has been David Crowder*Band, Mathew West and TobyMac.

My favorite right now is Oh For Joy by David Crowder*Band. Very classic Crowder.  Meaning it's amazing. Have you ever heard a banjo on Angels We Have Heard on High?  No? Then you are missing out. (Plus, I love the cover. I want to know what I'd look like as a nutcracker.)


And though it came out back in 2008, Let It Snow Baby, Let It Reindeer by Relient K is one of my favorite Christmas albums of all time and now on rotation on my iPod. Best rendition of the 12 Days of Christmas ever.

If your Christmas music collection is feeling a little stale, a little same ol' same ol', then maybe it's time to spice it up a bit with a few new albums!

Fill me in on your old favorite or new discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous comments are currently allowed, but please show the courtesy to sign your name.